Some of our recommendations:
- Have a look at the canal when it freezes over, it’s a stunning sight and great opportunity for some quality photos.
- Enjoy drinking mulled wine and the festive atmosphere of Edinburgh’s Christimas market.
- Visit Inverleith Park and the old town for some pretty special pictures of Edinburgh’s blue skies during winter.
- Go to the ballet.
- Take the opportunity to spend a whole evening at one of Edinburgh’s Michelin-starred restaurants, there is nothing like a memorable dining experience when it’s cold outside.
- Go to the shops not to shop but to enjoy the buzz and check what the designer shops have prepared for the festive season. Some of the stores are look gorgeous this time of the year.
And above all, enjoy Connoisseurs Scotland Hotels and the events and activities they have prepared for you during winter!